Heritage Project Management
Mining Companies and developers can sometimes find the Aboriginal heritage process a difficult one to navigate. Heritage Link simplifies the process and ensures that mining companies or developers understand their obligations under the Aboriginal Heritage Act 1972. Heritage Link assists with:
- Project Management of the Aboriginal Heritage process.
- Assisting with building direct and positive relationships between all parties.
- Negotiating Heritage Agreements.
- Facilitating meetings with Aboriginal Corporations and Aboriginal Communities.
- Advising clients of their responsibilities under the Aboriginal Heritage Act 1972.
- Organising Heritage surveys and remote logistics.
- Coordinating and completing Section 18 Notices and relevant documentation.
- Assisting with managing compliance of Heritage and Mining Agreements.